2021 has been a mess – but what about joining one of our group tours in 2022?
Our guided group tours are there for those who prefer a social side to their Camino trip – if that sounds like you, you’re in the right place!
Your Camino Groups rep will walk every step of the way with you but you’re free to join in with the group as much or as little as you like.
Covid put paid to 2020 and 2021 when it came to group tours, but our most recent trip in 2019 was sold out well in advance – you have been warned! Booking early saves you from the disappointment of places being sold out – it also helps to get the best value flights.
For full itineraries and costs, contact us now!
Our escorted walks are designed with three objectives in mind
- Independence – Walk the Camino at a pace that suits you. When you need us, our Group Leader and the group is there for you, but we believe that everyone should experience the Camino for themselves! No rules, no restrictions!
- Fun – The biggest mistake people can make is to arrive with a list of expectations. Don’t – just go and enjoy yourself!
- Value and Service – No Irish operator will match the value and personal touch of Camino Groups, that’s a promise!
2022 Camino guided group tours – details
While our routes and dates for 2022 have yet to be finalised, you can expect the mix to include:
- An Easter trip that finishes up in Santiago de Compostela
- June 2022 – something for the walker who enjoys a more hilly challenge!
- A walk to Finisterre and Muxía that also factors in 24 hours to explore the delights of A Coruña.
A new idea for 2022 – Sonas Friends
Since the early days of Camino Groups, we have made some great friends along the way. So we have decided to go on a few more journeys with them!
Sonas Friends (taking its name from Sonas Travel – the actual company name for Camino Groups) is our way of saying thanks to those who have travelled with us before. So how does it all work?
- If you are in the Sonas Friends group, you are given details of all of our guided group tours before they are advertised publicly – so you get first dibs!
- Anyone who has been on a tour with us before is given a 10% discount on the base cost of any guided tour – we might not make much out of you this time but it’s always great to see the familiar faces again! We don’t offer discounts on any other types of booking (they’re just a dishonest marketing gimmick really – why do businesses not just keep a lower price as standard?), so this exception is just to say thanks to repeats.
- If you haven’t been on a trip with us before, you’re still not losing out on anything. If you’re on the Sonas list, you get early notice. But any type of prior booking gets you the discount – self-guided, group or guided group.
- From 2022, we will start to run non-Camino tours as well. There are some ideas in the pipeline that look exciting, so why not become one of the Sonas Friends group? If you want in, just contact us to let us know!